Delivery of Person Centred Care
Clifton Care Home is a delightful property which has been modernised and extended to provide a well-equipped care home whilst maintaining many of its original characteristics.
The home is surrounded by large mature gardens providing a peaceful setting and is also ideally located close to town.
It is registered for 34 residents in the elderly 65+ age group offering quality nursing, social and respite care delivered by a dedicated team of carers and nurses.
Clifton caters for its residents every need providing comfort and security within a warm caring friendly environment. It offers an excellent choice of freshly prepared meals with all dietary requirements catered for.
The home has single and double rooms, beautiful landscaped gardens, regular programme of activities and entertainment, hairdressing and chiropody facilities.
We also have extra large rooms available for couples
Clifton Care Home has been a nursing home since 1985. The Management at Clifton Care Home pride themselves on offering high standards of professional care delivered with a personal touch by our dedicated team of Qualified Nurses and Carers.
The home is situated in a convenient position, close to town but in a quieter location with pleasant accessible gardens and adequate parking facilities.
We offer long and short term care. Respite care is available depending upon bed availability at the time of request. All prospective residents are assessed prior to admission to ensure that Clifton can facilitate all their needs.
The home is devoted to ensuring that the care we give is according to the individual needs of the resident. We feel that all our residents are entitled to the consideration and freedom of anybody in the community and therefore you should expect to:
- Be fully involved in, and informed about the assessment of your needs, and the subsequent plan of care which is formed to meet these needs
- Have your privacy and dignity respected
- Have your social, political, religious and emotional needs accepted and respected
- Have staff with the appropriate skills and sensitivity to promote a high quality life
- Be consulted about daily living arrangements in the Home and participate in discussions about the personal changes to those arrangements
- Have access to your GP/Dentist consulting each in private if you wish