Here at The Clifton Care Home we understand how difficult it is to choose the right care home for a loved one, that is why we make it as easy as possible for you. As a person-centred care home, we can offer a selection of en-suite rooms with Wi-Fi signal throughout, a homely dining room with lovely views, comfortable lounges and outside areas for residents to socialise and enjoy the daily activities.
Clifton Care Home aims to provide it’s residents with a secure, relaxed, and homely environment in which their care, well-being and comfort is of prime importance.
Carers will strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all residents within a warm and caring atmosphere, and in so doing will be sensitive to the residents’ ever-changing needs. Such needs may be medical / therapeutic (for physical or mental welfare), cultural, psychological, spiritual and social. Residents are encouraged to participate in the development of their individualised Care Plan in which the involvement of family and friends may be appropriate and is greatly valued.
In 2020, Clifton Care Home have decided to further push the global sustainability movement and are putting this to the forefront of our services and operations. Our staff members are continuously being trained to become increasingly aware of our corporate social responsibility strategy and fulfill our social contract to our stakeholders.
Energy & Carbon
In line with the Paris Agreement, we are committed to reducing our energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- Our Reductions: We are actively seeking to reduce our carbon and energy intensity. This has included investing in motion lights to reduce energy usage and aiming to continuously increase buying seasonal and local produce.
- Technological Innovations: Across our functions, we are constantly exploring ways in which we can reduce carbon emissions and improve our energy efficiency.
We are dedicated to water stewardship and continuously work to make every droplet matter.
- Reducing Water Consumption: We have seen a reduction in our water intensity by collective action approach and have increased our awareness of the global water crisis by establishing a water management plan. In return, we persistently seek to minimize water usage from landscaping, bathrooms and our kitchen.
We are devoted to seek innovative ways to reduce, recycle and repurpose our waste.
- Reducing waste: This year in particularly we have focused on reducing plastics. This includes banning plastic straws from our premises, Remaining plastic usage is recycled.
- Dietary Alternations: We have re-developed our menus to serve with purpose and have therefore introduced innovate and positive alternations to our menus. In this way, we are increasingly introducing and promoting vegetarian, Vegan and plant-based dishes.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint in our supply chain: Our chefs are also habitually seeking to buy seasonally and local produce.
Why Choose Clifton Care Home?