We believe in attracting the very best people and building a team of caring individuals who love what they do. Our sole aim is to provide exceptional care and wellbeing for all our residents, ensuring that their stay with us is as pleasant as possible – from offering outstanding care and companionship to our residents, to creating delicious restaurant-style meals, all in a homely environment.
At Clifton Care Home, we recruit people who share our values and who strive to make a difference every day. We make sure that these values are clear in everything that we do, whatever the role.
Team Leaders & Carers
Clifton Care Home provides experienced team leaders and care staff within the home 24 hours a day. Residents have a key worker who will devise a plan of care to meet individual needs.
Our in house team maintains the property, grounds and provides assistance to our residents. Our team will hang your pictures, change your light bulbs and will also arrange for any repairs or decorating that becomes necessary.
It is the objective of Clifton Care Home to provide care to all Residents, to a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of Good Care Practice, and that this may be witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care in the Home. It is a fundamental ethos that those Residents who live in the Home should be able to do so in accordance with the Home’s Statement of Values.
It is the objective of the Home that Residents shall live in a clean, comfortable, and safe environment, and be treated with respect and sensitivity to their individual needs and abilities. Staff will be responsive to the individual needs of Residents and will provide the appropriate degree of care to assure the highest possible quality of life within the Home.
To meet these needs the Care Service within the Home is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the Resident’s overall quality of life
- To ensure that the Care Service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each Resident’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make informed choices and to take risks.
- To ensure that each Resident’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that the Care Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Contracts for Care.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable Resident care needs to be met.
- To manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Resident
- To ensure that all Residents receive written information on the Home’s Procedure for Handling Complaints, Comments and Compliments, and how to use it.
Our Home aims to provide its Residents with a secure, relaxed, and homely environment in which their care, well-being and comfort is of prime importance.
Carers will strive to preserve and maintain the dignity, individuality and privacy of all Residents within a warm and caring atmosphere, and in so doing will be sensitive to the Residents’ ever-changing needs. Such needs may be medical / therapeutic (for physical and mental welfare), cultural, psychological, spiritual, emotional and social, and Residents are encouraged to participate in the development of their individualised Care Plans in which the involvement of family and friends may be appropriate and is valued.
This will be achieved through programmes of activities designed to encourage mental alertness, self-esteem, social interaction with other Residents and with recognition of the following core values of care which are fundamental to the Philosophy of our Home:
|Core values of care|
All Care Staff within the Home will be appropriately qualified to deliver the highest standards of care. A continuous staff training programme is implemented to ensure that these high standards are maintained in line with the latest initiatives and developments in Care Practices as may be laid down in appropriate legislation, regulations, and Care Standards.